Hobart Handler 125 Wire Feed Welder Part# 500495
Product Number: 500495
Hobart's Handler 125 MIG Welder #500495
Look no further, you've found an excellent deal on Hobart's Handler 125 Wire Feed Welder.
The Hobart Handler 125 MIG Welder is a great entry level welder for the beginner. It operates off your standard 115-volt household current. Comes ready to weld using self-shielded flux cored wire without requiring any shielding gas. It can use .030-.035 (0.8-0.9 mm) flux cored wire right out of the box. This Hobart MIG welder comes equipped with a built-in gas valve. Use C-25 gas (75% argon/25% CO2) on 24 gauge - 1/8 inch steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter. All you need is a regulator and you are ready to go. If you want to do stainless steel wire for 16-12 gauge stainless steel welding, use Tri-Mix gas.
Hobart's Handler 125 MIG Welder Specs
- Welds 24 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll tension lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed speed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
Hobart's Handler 125 MIG Welder Comes complete with:
- Comfortable 8 ft. (2.4 m) H-9B gun with liner for .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) wire
- .030 in. (0.9 mm) contact tips
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.9 mm) self-shielded flux cored wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
Hobart's Handler 125 MIG Welder Power:
- 1 Phase
Hobart's Handler 125 MIG Welder Processes:
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
Download PDF Spec Sheet:
English [669 KB]