Thermal Arc Fabricator 186 AC/DC Welder #W1006303 with Foot Pedal! *REBATES*
|Weight:||48 Lb(s) 7 Oz|
Thermal Arc Fabricator 186 Welder #W1006303
NOW WITH $100 MAIL-IN REBATE! OFFER EXPIRES 12/31/15.
Just follow any of the methods listed below:
- Complete this form and send it and the original invoice(s) to:
Power Up Rebate
16052 Swingley Ridge Rd., Suite 300
Chesterfield, MO 63017
- Fax your receipts and completed rebate form to 636-728-3007.
- E-mail a scanned copy of your receipt and completed form to email@example.com.
Three Process Capability: HF TIG (GTAW), LIFT TIG (GTAW), STICK (SMAW).
SPECIAL PRICING EXTENDED!!!! Best price online by FAR!!!
All of the reviews on this machine have been positive, People love the arc on this machine in the AC and DC modes. Several people have replaced their big single phase Tig welders with this and love it! Better arc characteristics, low power consumption and take up 1/20 of the space!!! This stick and Tig welding machine is perfect for experienced welders, tradesmen, maintenance and repair, and heavy duty jobs.
Many have been anticipating the arrival of the Thermal Arc Fabricator 186 AC/DC Welder, as it is affordable, has a respectable duty cycle, and ac/dc inverter with adjustable ac frequency.
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES THE 186 AC/DC POWER SUPPLY, TIG TORCH, REGULATOR, ELECTRODE HOLDER, GROUND CLAMP AND A FOOT PEDAL SO YOU ARE READY TO GO!
The 186 AC/DC is a fully featured, professional performance machine designed to be easy to use with integrated digital controls and a simple to use set up chart.
Featuring three process capabilities: HF TIG, LIFT TIG, and STICK solutions with AC and DC output, this machine has the power you need.
- Experience welders
- Maintenance and repair
- Heavy duty jobs
Features & Benefits:
- TIG: - AC and DC output for aluminum and non-ferrous alloys, stainless, mild steel & chrome molys. - AC Frequency: Adjustable frequency of the AC square wave when welding on aluminum for optimized set up (15 Hz - 150Hz). - Wave Balance: Adjustable for optimized penetration or cleaning action when welding on aluminum. - HF Arc Start: Provides non-contact arc starting that eliminates tungsten or material contamination. - Lift TIG Start: Provides optimized TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency. - Pulse: Changes the weld current from high to low at a specified frequency, reduces heat input on thin material (0.5 Hz - 200 Hz). - Preflow & Postflow: Enables independent control over shielding gas before and after the weld. - Upslope / Downslope & Crater modes: Eliminates cracking at the end of the weld. - Hot Start: Ensures fusion at arc starts for both TIG and Stick processes.
- STICK: - Adjustable Arc Force & Hot Start Control for optimum Stick electrode performance.
Other Features: - Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold Capability for easy set up - Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue - Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials - Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices like a foot pedal and torch slide control - Excellent Portability: Lightweight at 48.4 lbs - Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating - IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.