Thermal Arc Fabricator 186 AC/DC Welder with Foot Pedal
Three Process Capability: HF TIG (GTAW), LIFT TIG (GTAW), STICK (SMAW).
SPECIAL PRICING EXTENDED!!!! Best price online by FAR!!!
All of the reviews on this machine have been positive, People love the arc on this machine in the AC and DC modes. Several people have replaced their big single phase tig welders with this and love it! Better arc characteristics, low power consumption and take up 1/20 of the space!!! Its a winnner winner chicken dinner!
We have been waiting for this one to come out...an affordable, ac/dc inverter with adjustable ac frequency, decent duty cycle and affordable price.
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES THE 186 AC/DC POWER SUPPLY, TIG TORCH, REGULATOR, ELECTRODE HOLDER, GROUND CLAMP ....AND.....A FOOT PEDAL SO YOU ARE READY TO GO!
The 186 AC/DC is a fully featured, professional performance machine that has been made easy to use with integrated controls and a simple to use set up chart.
Featuring three process capabilities: HF TIG, LIFT TIG, and STICK solutions with AC and DC output, this
machine has the power you need.
The Thermal Arc Fabricator 186 AC/DC is ideal for:
- Experience welders
- Maintenance and repair
- Heavy duty jobs
Features & Benefits:
- AC and DC output for aluminum and non-ferrous alloys, stainless, mild steel & chrome molys.
- AC Frequency: Adjustable frequency of the AC square wave when welding on aluminum for optimized set up (15 Hz - 150Hz).
- Wave Balance: Adjustable for optimized penetration or cleaning action when welding on aluminum.
- HF Arc Start: Provides non-contact arc starting that eliminates tungsten or material contamination.
- Lift TIG Start: Provides optimized TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Pulse: Changes the weld current from high to low at a specified frequency, reduces heat input on thin material (0.5 Hz - 200 Hz).
- Preflow & Postflow: Enables independent control over shielding gas before and after the weld.
- Upslope / Downslope & Crater modes: Eliminates cracking at the end of the weld.
- Hot Start: Ensures fusion at arc starts for both TIG and Stick processes.
- Adjustable Arc Force & Hot Start Control for optimum Stick electrode performance.
- Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold Capability for easy set up
- Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue
- Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials
- Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices like a foot pedal and
torch slide control
- Excellent Portability: Lightweight at 48.4 lbs
- Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating
- IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
To view a video of this product:
View our large selection of Mig, Tig, and Stick welders with the greatest values online.