Hobart Handler 130 Wire Feed MIG Welder #500568
The Handler® 130 operates off 115-volt household current, making it an excellent choice for the hobbyist and other light duty applications. Comes ready to weld without shielding gas using .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) flux cored wire.
This welder includes Hobart's patented EZ-Mode™ feature, which allows for single knob operation based on material thickness settings. The Handler 130 is equipped with a built-in gas valve, and with the addition of a regulator and gas hose you're ready to MIG weld with .023-.030 in. (0.6-0.8 mm) solid wire. Use C-25 gas (75% argon/25% CO2) on 24 gauge - 1/8" in steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter. Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16-12 gauge stainless steel.
- EZ-Mode™ feature means operator only needs to adjust a single knob for the thickness of mild steel when welding with self-shielded flux-cored wire. Single knob automatically adjusts both the volts and wire feed speed when unit is set in EZ-Mode™
- Built-in gas valve makes unit MIG-ready for solid wire welding applications
- Welds 24 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll tension lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature (makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding).
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed speed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thicknesses.
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
Here at Welders Supply Company we carry the best machines for the best MIG welding possible.
Specs for the Hobart Handler 130 Mig Welder #500568Comes complete with:
- Comfortable 8 ft. (2.4 m) H-9B gun with liner for .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) wire
- .030 in. (0.9 mm) contact tips
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.9 mm) self-shielded flux cored wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
- 1 Phase
- Flux Cored [FCAW]
- MIG [GMAW]
Skill Level: Low
- Light Maintenance and Repair
- Light Fabrication
Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 85 A at 17.5 VDC
Current Range 30: 130 A
Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 31 V
Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 50 - 400 IPM
- 120 - 480 IPM at no load
Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20 - 15 CSA Rating
- kVA - 2.9 - 2.2 CSA Rating
- kW - 2.5 - 1.77 CSA Rating
- H: 16 7/8 in (429 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 12 1/8 in (308 mm)
Hobart Handler 130 MIG Welder #500568 Product Brochure
Read about the Details & Specs of this Professional Welding Machine
The Hobart Handler 130 Mig Welder is fairly easy to use. Understanding how the machine is built and what tools you've been equipped with is essential for using this welding machine to it's full potential. For full details, view the product brochure:
Have any comments or questions? Welders Supply is happy to help - just give us a call or contact us online!