The 3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series Kit #S1201SGAF-KT
The 3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series Kit includes a pair of Green and Black Solus safety glasses featuring clear lenses with Scotchgard™ Anti-fog coating, an optional elastic strap, and a removable foam gasket. 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Technology brings higher anti-fog performance* to safety eyewear, helping workers see more clearly to complete on-the-job tasks. The elastic strap and removable foam gasket are optional accessories that may be attached or removed from the eyewear depending on the preferences of the person wearing the glasses. The strap fits comfortably around the backside of the head to help keep the glasses securely in place when being worn. The removable foam gasket is also included to help reduce eye exposure. Small vents in the foam gasket help reduce fogging. Other features include removable padded temples and a soft nose bridge for added comfort. All 3M™ Solus™ series safety eyewear come with polycarbonate lenses, which absorb 99% of UV rays. *Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.
The Science Behind 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Technology When microscopic water droplets land on lenses without any type of coating, they bead up and form condensation and fog, obscuring your vision. With 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Technology, the anti-fog coating produces a reduced-contact angle, flattening the water beads into a thin, transparent film of water that allows light to pass through. The 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, even after washing multiple times. The anti-fogging properties are based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.
Protective Eyewear Made for the Rigors of the Job
A fogged lens can be frustrating and dangerous. Removing eyewear to wipe away fog can expose eyes to potentially dangerous workplace impact hazards and debris. The Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, even after washing multiple times. 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating with its active ingredient is bonded to the lens, which helps the eyewear last longer. The coating retains its effectiveness for at least 25 washings with water. The coating withstands disinfection with diluted bleach soaking or alcohol wipes without losing its anti-fog performance. The eyewear meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3. Eyewear also comes with polycarbonate lenses that absorb 99.9% of UV rays.
Attractive Styling: These safety glasses have a low profile, streamline look with black and green accents on the frame.
- Comfort Features: Padded temples for added comfort, Dual-injected, Optional removable foam-lined gasket, Soft nose bridge for added comfort, Elastic Strap
- Eyewear Range: Premium
- Frame Color: Green & Black
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate
- Frame Style/Type: Half-frame
- Lens Coating: Anti-Fog
- Lens Color: Clear
- Lens Marking: Z87+
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Recommended Application: Facility Maintenance, Sawing, Masonary, Grinding, Machining, Remediation, Sanding, Drilling, Demolition, Assembly, Cleaning
- Recommended Industry: Transportation, Construction, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Primary Metals, Metal Fabrication, Oil & Gas, General Manufacturing
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.1
- Temple Color: Green & Black
- Temple Style: Removable
- UV Protection: Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UV