Millermatic® 252 MIG Welder Spool Gun Aluminum Package Deal #951065
With the highest output in its class (250 A at 28 VDC), the Millermatic 252 Wire Welder is do-it-all powerhouse capable of welding steel, stainless steel or aluminum from 22 gauge to ½” thickness in just one pass. The included Spool Gun gives you aluminum welding capability right out of the box.
Loaded with leading edge technology, this MIG welder is so easy to use it makes pro-level welds a breeze. Like all Millers, the 252 is known for its reliability, and Miller backs them up with a solid 3-year parts and labor warranty.
What’s inside the Millermatic 252 Package Deal
- Millermatic® 252
- Spoolmatic 30A #130831
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX™-250 MIG gun w/ Bernard® AccuLock™ MDX consumables for .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- Two Argon mix regulator/flow gauges and one hose
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Extra contact tips
- EZ-Change™ Dual Cylinder Rack #300337
- .030/.035 in reversible drive rolls
- High output (250 A at 28 VDC)
- Aluminum, stainless steel and steel welding
- Digital front panel with timers let you preset voltage and wire feed speed
- Compatible with Miller Spoolmate 200 spool gun
- Auto Gun Detect: pull or push trigger on MIG gun and the panel automatically detects previous voltage and wire speed
- EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack lets you easily roll cylinders on and off the rack with no lifting necessary
- New front flip down panel gives you fast access to parameter chart and consumables
- Large work area with 15-ft M-25 gun
- Made in USA
- Farm and Ranch
- In-Plant Maintenance and Repair
- Metal Art/Sculpture
- Motorsports (car, truck, bike, etc.)
- Vocational Schools
Check out our selection of welding machines including Mig welding machines, welding helmets, and welding safety equipment.
Millermatic 252 Specifications
|Input Power||Requires 1-Phase power|
|Rated Output Specs||200 Amps at 28 VDC, 60% duty cycle
250 Amps at 28 VDC, 40% duty cycle
|Welding Amperage Range||30 - 300 Amps|
|Wire Feed Speed||50 - 700 IPM (1.3 - 17.8 m/min)|
|Net Weight||207 lb (94 kg)|
|Wire Diameter Capacity||.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Solid Steel
.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Stainless Steel
.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Flux Cored
|Max Spool Size Capacity||12 in (305 mm)|
|Max Open-Circuit Voltage||38|
|Weight:||286 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
How to Install Gas Supply:
- Strengthen cylinder.
Obtain gas cylinder and chain to running gear, wall, or other stationary support so cylinder cannot fall and break off valve.
- Clear valve.
Remove the cap, stand to the side of the valve, and open the valve slightly. Gas flow blows dust and dirt from the valve.
- Install Regulator/Flowmeter.
Install regulator/flowmeter so the face is vertical.
- Connect Gas Hose.
Connect customer supplied gas hose between regulator/flowmeter gas hose connection, and fitting on the rear of the welding power source.
- Check Flow Rate.
Check wire manufacturers flow rate.
- Install adapter.
Install adapter with O-ring between flowmeter and CO2 Cylinder.