Worldwide manufacturer shortages are impacting delivery times. Lead times are more variable than other websites imply. We are a top distributor for Miller Welding; nobody will get you this faster. Call 1-844-682-0205.
Miller Used PipeWorx 350 FieldPro, Tweco #907533
The PipeWorx FieldPro System brings advanced remote control capabilities to the welder at the weld joint, eliminating travel to and from the power source, optimizing uptime, simplifying process changeover and helping to improve overall weld quality and productivity. The system simplifies cable management by eliminating all of the communication cables that cause clutter and hassle on job sites. Controls are labeled in common welder terminology to make it simple and intuitive to use. The portable power source, remote and feeders make this an extremely powerful pipe welding system.
- Save time by eliminating the need to trace cables back to change welding parameters and processes.
- FieldPro Remote reduces weld defects by automatically setting correct polarity for each welding process - without the need to manually swap cables.
- Eliminates the need to "get by" with less than optimal settings without control cables, and allows for easy setup of a new weld process with the touch of a button.
- Total remote control of welding processes and parameters improves safety by limiting jobsite movement and reducing slip, trip and fall hazards.
- Industry-leading arc performance like the PipeWorx 400 Welding System, but in a field-ready package.
- True multiprocess system provides conventional Stick, TIG, FCAW, and MIG welding as well as the advanced technologies of RMD and Pulse.
- Smart Feeder delivers excellent RMD and Pulse welding up to 200 feet away from the power source with no control cables. RMD and Pulse processes also help reduce weld failures and eliminate backing gas on some stainless and chromoly applications.
- Designed and built to withstand the harshest field environments.
Looking for more? Browse our entire selection of welding machines!
- Stick (SMAW)
- DC TIG (GTAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
- Flux-cored (FCAW)
- Air carbon arc (CAC-A)
|Rated Output||Output Range||Net Weight|
|350 A at 34 VDC, 60% duty cycle||
Stick: 40-350 A
DC TIG: 10-350 A
MIG/Flux-cored: 10-44 V
Power Source: 100lb / 45.4kg
FieldPro remote: 10lb / 4.5kg
FieldPro feeder: 35lb / 16kg
FieldPro smart feeder: 50lb / 23kg
|Weight:||110 Lb(s) 0 Oz|