Miller Deltaweld® 350 230/460V With ArcConnect™ #907747
The manufacturing solution for welders of all skill levels, now offering pulse capabilities in an integrated package.
- Deltaweld® 350 with ArcConnect™
Easy to use
- EZ-Set simplifies parameter setup based on material thickness, removing complexity and reducing welder training time.
Legacy meets pulse
- Pulsed MIG-capable Deltaweld with Intellx Pro feeder provides a 28-percent wider operating window and a more forgiving arc, compensating for variations in operator technique. Welders of any skill level can get into production quicker. Make your move.
- Next-generation communication to improve weld performance and allow point-of-use controls to be located at the feeder.
- Operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the number of airborne contaminants going through the machine.
Ready to weld
- The Deltaweld 350 System is shipped as a complete package with everything you need to get welding sooner. Just hook up your primary power, add gas, wire, and a welding gun, and you're ready to weld.
Dedicated wire feeder options
- Intellx feeder — New arc control feature means welders can produce better welds with minimal parameter adjustments.
- Intellx Pro feeder — Adds Accu-Pulse®, EZ-Set, steel weld programs, and memory buttons.
- A model is available with both ArcConnect and the standard Miller 14 Pin for use with older Miller wirefeeders.
Wind Tunnel Technology
- Internal airflow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris— greatly improving reliability.
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
Miller Deltaweld® 350 MIGRunner™ Specifications:
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||
Amperage Min Max 20 A - 425 A
Lift Eye (Standard)