Miller Millermatic 350P Aluminum Push-Pull Gun Welding System With 25-Ft. (9 M) XR-Aluma-Pro Air-Cooled Gun #951869
The first single or three-phase power Millermatic that's optimized to weld aluminum. Perfect for fabrication, manufacturing, maintenance, and repair.
- Power source
- 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Factory-installed gas solenoid
- Smith® Argon mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Factory-installed, low-mounted running gear/cylinder rack
- .035 and .047-in. (0.9 and 1.2 mm) U-groove aluminum drive rolls
Features:True Torque Feed Motor Push-Pull Design
- The Millermatic 350P Aluminum features a torque feed push-pull motor that provides continuous push force to the wire while the gun motor controls the speed at the gun. The motors work together to provide accurate and positive wire feed speed without wire shaving or deformation.
- Electronic wire spool brake allows the wire spool to free spool while welding. This provides optimum wire feed delivery. When the gun trigger is released the brake engages.
- Synergic pulsed welding mode offers the simplicity of single-knob control. The machine will select the correct pulse power based on the wire feed speed (WFS) set by the operator. Learn more about synergic pulse mode.
- Synergic MIG provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. As wire speed increases/decreases, the arc voltage also increases/decreases to maintain a constant welding arc. Synergic one-knob control allows you to set the wire feed speed control on the gun, which simplifies set-up and reduces training time. No need to travel back to the power source to change multiple parameters.
- Trigger schedule select (SCHD) allows the operator to select the alternative schedule by quickly tapping the gun trigger when not welding. Useful when switching between two welding parameters is needed.
- Trigger hold allows the operator to release the trigger while making long continuous welds, reducing hand and finger fatigue.
- Jog and purge allow the operator to jog the wire, or purge gas lines and preset gas pressure at the regulator before welding.
- Direct connection for Miller 10-pin XR-Aluma-Pro™ and XR™ Pistol Grip air-cooled push-pull guns. With Auto Gun Detect, simply pull the trigger for the gun to be used and you’re ready to weld. Note: Not compatible with standard MIG guns.
- Shielding gas (for welding with solid wire [GMAW])
- Welding wire
- Your local welding distributor can provide shielding gas, additional welding wire, and a full product offering.
Check out all of our welding machines including Mig Welders, Tig Welders, and Stick Welders.
- Aluminum Welding
- MIG (GMAW)
Miller Millermatic 350P Aluminum Push-Pull Gun Welding System With 25-Ft. (9 M) XR-Aluma-Pro Air-Cooled Gun Specifications:
|Industries Interests||Boat / Yacht
Commercial Truck and Trailer
Education / Training
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Phase||1 and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||72 VDC|
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Standard)|
|Net Width||19 in|
|Net Height||34 in|
|Net Length||41 in|
|Net Weight||181 lbs|