Miller Titanium 9400I Auto Darkening Welding Helmet #256177 FREE SHIPPING!
Miller Titanium 9400i Auto Darkening Welding Helmet #256177
This Miller Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is designed to take the heat!
Day in, day out, Welders Supply brings you high-quality Miller Welding Helmets at the lowest prices. Perfect example: This Miller Titanium 9400i Auto Darkening Welding Helmet. Features include Miller’s proprietary InfoTrack technology to measure arc time and set timers, an auto-sense control that sets sensitivity levels based on different environments and convenient digital controls that let you choose from between weld, grind, cut and x-mode quickly and easily.
This helmet is also designed for safety. The self-tinting lenses protect your vision under bright lights and an aluminum heat shield protects the lenses from flame. The silver colored shell reflects heat to help keep you cool. A large viewing area and spacious interior enables the wearing of glasses under safety goggles and gives a great view of the work at hand. All Miller Titanium Auto Darkening Welding Helmets are backed by a 3-year warranty.
If you’re looking for a durable and protective welding helmet, you can’t go wrong with the Miller Titanium 9400i Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet from Welders Supply. Especially at our low price with free shipping (on all orders over $300).
- Miller’s innovative InfoTrack™ arc tracking technology
- Large 9.22 sq. in. viewing area
- Redesigned headgear for better adjustability and comfort
- Cutting-Edge aluminum heat shield protects analog lens in hi-amp applications
- Silver shell reflects heat to keep helmet and user cool
- Quick-release front cover for easy lens changes
- Shock-absorbing gasket protects against drop damage
- Includes 5 outside cover lenses, 2 inside cover lenses and helmet bag
- 3-year warranty
- Weld mode-- Dark state #8-13, Light state #3
- Cut mode—Dark state #5-8, Light state #3
- Grind mode—Light state #3
- X-mode—Dark state #8-13, Light state #3
Check out our full selection of Miller Autodarkening welding helmets or other great safety equipment for sale online today.
- TIG rating - 5 Amps and below
- Four Independent Arc Sensors - 1/20,000 sec lens speed
- Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 - 1.0 sec
- Electromagnetic Arc Sensing eliminates: Sunlight interference, Low-Amp Lens Opening - TIG, Lens Openings - Pipe/Curves, Obstructed Sensors - Hidden/Cavity Welds
- Viewing Area: 3.81 x 2.62 in / 97 x 60 mm)
- Battery: Lithium, 2,000 hours with solar assist
- Weight: 24 oz. (680 g)
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (High-Impact) standard