Miller Digital Elite Not Forgotten™ Welding Helmet Part#260127 Plus Free Gloves
Miller Digital Elite Not Forgotten™ Welding Helmet #260127
Get FREE Tillman 1015 Gloves with purchase of this product! (Sorry, no substitutions)
The Miller Digital Elite Not Forgotten Welding Helmet lets you show your charitable spirit while welding. This helmet has a POW MIA logo because $10 of every sale goes toward the National League of POW/MIA Families.
Professional welders love this helmet for starter welding and arcs. The Digital Elite series has four controls - weld, grind, x-mode and cut to tailor to different welding applications. This helmet also has a .1 to 1 second sensitivity and delay control for improved accuracy when welding.
In addition to top notch performance, the Miller Digital Elite Not Forgotten Helmet is safe to use. It's lightweight, easy to put on and protects your entire face from flame. No worries about UV burns when you're under this shield. The Digital Elite series also features electromagnetic arc sensing to eliminate sunlight disturbance when working outdoors--reducing eye strain and increasing productivity.
As always, Welders Supply offers the lowest possible prices online, plus free shipping within the continental US on orders over $300.
- NEW Improved Digital Controls allow user to easily adjust mode and settings
- NEW Redesigned headgear features additional adjustability settings for better fit & comfort
- NEW 3 Year Warranty
- 9.22 sq. in. viewing area
- Four Arc Sensors for superior lens response
- Four Operating Modes – Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode
- Auto-On/Off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc
- Viewing Area – 9.22 sq in. 3.85 x 2.38 sq. in (97 x 60 mm)
- Four Arc Sensors – 1/ 20,000 sec. lens speed
- Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 – 1.0 sec
- TIG Rating - 5 amps and below
- Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
- Weight - 18 oz (482g)
- Meets ANSI Z87.-2003 (High Impact) standard
- Includes 5 outside cover lense, 2 inside cover lenses, Helmet bag
Four Operating Modes
- Weld Mode - #8-13
- Cut Mode - #5-8
- Grind Mode – Light State #3.5
- X-Mode – Can be used in Shades #8-13
- Electromagnetic Arc Sensing eliminates: Sunlight interference - Outdoors, Low-Amperage Lens Opening - TIG, Lens Openings - Pipe/Curves, Obstructed Sensors - Hidden/Cavity Welds