3M™ Speedglas™ Steel Rose Welding Helmet 100, Welding Safety 07-0012-31SR/37228(AAD), with 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter 100V Shades 8-12 1 EA/
People who bought this product were also interested in:
All 3M Helmets are made to order and take 7-10 business days to be shipped out.
3M™ Speedglas™ Steel Rose Welding Helmet 100 #07-0012-31SR
The 3M™ Speedglass™ Steel Rose Welding Helmet features a stunning graphic of silvery steel roses over a black background, but the real beauty of this helmet is in its features. A popular choice for work involving aircraft, ship and vehicle construction and repair, this helmet provides extremely reliable arc detection and superb control. Choose from three sensitivity control levels, including stick, MIG/MAG, and TIG (> 10A) welding. The Speedglas 100 series features auto-darkening lenses that quickly adjust to different light environments to ensure maximum vision protection. Use the dark shades 8-12 for brighter lights; the lighter shade 3 for less intense lights. A 3.66” wide viewing area lets you really see what you’re working on. Welders Supply is the number one online retailer for the best welding helmets. One look at our price on the Speedglass 100 Steel Rose Welding Helmet and you’ll understand why so many people turn to us first for their welding equipment and supplies.
- Sensitivity: 3 levels—TIG (>10A), MIG/MAG, Stick
- Mode: Grinding
- Two independent arc sensors
- Redesigned headband with smooth ratchet for precise adjustment
- Holder for magnifying lens inside the helmet for easy attachment and better fit
- Compatible with most 3M ™ Disposable Particulate Respirators
- 3-year lens warranty
- Steel Rose flower design
Check out our entire selection of safety equipment and Miller Autodarkening welding helmets for sale online.
- Light State: Shade 3
- Dark State: Adjustable Shades 8-12
- Viewing area: 1.73 X 3.66 in. (44 x 93 mm)
- Number of sensors: 2
- Battery life: 1500 hours
- Meets EN 175:B standard
- Light-dark: .1 ms @ 73 º F (23 º C)
- Dark-light: Approx. 60 – 250 ms