Hypertherm Powermax 45 Plasma cutter
|Weight:||35 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Hypertherm Powermax 45 Plasma Cutter #088016
This is the "DEAL OF THE DAY"
Hypertherms most popular handheld plasma with true 1/2" cutting capacity. It is a 230 volt single phase system with plenty of punch to pierce even thicker plate. Save hundreds of dollars with todays special and we will ship it free to anywhere in the lower 48 states.
THE HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 45 DELIVERS TOP PERFORMANCE, SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
Hypertherm Powermax 45 Plasma Cutter #088016: The Absolute Best Cutting or Gouging
The Powermax 45 is the most popular plasma cutter offered by Welders Supply. Professional welders are snapping them up because the Powermax 45 is the most versatile and portable 1/2" machine on the market. It’s truly a multi-purpose tool with an amazing range of capabilities. The Powermax 45 cuts or gouges faster, better and easier than any other comparable product. Many customers are extremely impressed, saying things like “This is actually more machine than I expected!” Not bad for a small-sized, lightweight machine!
The plasma cutter comes complete (and we mean complete!) with these standard components: power supply, T45v hand torch, extra consumables for cutting and gouging, 20-foot work cable with clamp, 20-foot torch assembly and a handy carrying strap. You can take is anywhere easily and use it for almost anything effectively. It’s probably why Powermax plasma cutters have been used for years at the Kennedy Space Center.
Hypertherm Powermax 45 Plasma Cutter #088016: Amazing Range of Capabilities
The superb design and engineering of the Powermax 45 from Welders Supply give you a clear picture of why (and how) Hypertherm has earned more plasma cutter patents than any other manufacturer. Welders Supply is extremely proud to carry their superb Hypertherm products and parts, all designed to be of practical and profitable help to professional welders anywhere.
It will take you a while to log enough hours on the Powermax 45 to get a broad enough perspective on the machine’s capabilities. There is an awful lot of power and ease of use packed into its compact, lightweight frame. It cuts through thin steel like a hot knife through butter. Thick metals are also no problem, right up to the manufacturer’s suggested maximum.
Hypertherm Powermax 45 Plasma Cutter #088016: Delivers Outstanding Operational Advantages
The operational benefits are truly outstanding:
Key power supply advantages
- Small size and light weight provide unmatched portability among 1⁄2" (12 mm) machines.
- Boost Conditioner™ (on CSA models) compensates for input voltage variations on 200 - 240 V lines, providing improved performance on low-line voltage, on motor generators and on fluctuating input power.
- available CNC interface. FastConnect™ torch connection increase versatility for handheld and mechanized usage.
- Powercool™ design cools internal components more effectively for greater system reliability and improved uptime.
Key torch advantages
- Conical Flow™ increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use - even for first‑time operators.
- Dual-angle design extends nozzle life and lowers operating cost.
Many additional accessories are available for the Powermax 45, including parts kit, replacement nozzle, electrode or cover. All Hypertherm products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
To view literature of this machine:
Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutter #088016 Manual
To view videos of this machine:
Mechanized Cutting with Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutter #088016
Handheld Cutting with Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutter #088016