Tillman TrueFit Insulated Pigskin Winter Work Gloves#1485
- Tillman TrueFit insulated gloves are constructed of naturally moisture resistant top grain pigskin and feature Thinsulate™ winter lining.
- Leather and spandex design will outlast and outperform all-synthetic high dexterity gloves.
- Rough side out double palm offers longer life and better gripping power.
- Reinforced thumb to protects severe stress areas.
- Elastic cuff with hook and loop closure provides secure fit with less bulk.
- Top grain leather side bolsters add additional protection for side surface work.
- All finger tips are covered in leather for heavy wear area protection.
Shop other Tillman gloves
View full range of quality safety equipment available at Welders Supply
- Glove Material: Pigskin and Spandex back
- Reinforcement: Reverse Goatskin
- Stitching: Cotton, double stitched reinforcement
- Inner lining: 40 Gram Thinsulate
- Closure; Hook and Loop
Product Name: Tillman TrueFit Insulated Pigskin Winter Work Gloves
Product MPN: 1485M
Product Questions and Answers
Q - Could these be used for welding? A - No, these are designed for working outdoors in cold weather. There isn't adequate heat and spark protection for welding.
Q - What kind of lining? A - 3M Thinsulate.