Tillman TrueFit Insulated Pigskin Winter Work Gloves#1485
- Naturally moisture resistant top grain pigskin with Thinsulate™ winter lining
- Spandex back for precision fit
- Leather and spandex design will outlast and outperform all-synthetic high dexterity gloves
- Rough side out double palm for longer life and better gripping power
- Reinforced thumb to protect severe stress areas
- Smooth surface fingers for improved handling
- Elastic cuff with hook and loop closure provides secure fit, less bulk
- Top grain leather side bolsters add additional protection for side surface work
- All finger tips covered in leather for heavy wear area protection
- Not designed for welding
Product Questions and Answers
Q - Could these be used for welding? A - No, these are designed for working outdoors in cold weather. There isn't adequate heat and spark protection for welding.
Q - What kind of lining? A - 3M Thinsulate.