Miller Plasma Cutting Machines
Our more popular Miller plasma cutters and accessories include:
- XT60 20ft Hand Held Torch #249953
- RTI Filter/Air Dryer #300491
- XT60 50 ft Hand Held Torch #249954
- Miller Plasma Electrode 20-40 Amp #249926
- Torch Cable Cover (20 ft) #239642
- Miller Plasma Retaining Cup #249932
Over the years, Miller’s plasma cutters have built a loyal following. Look on any website with real world customer reviews and you’ll see one glowing review after another—and for good reason. Miller features like the Ultra-Quick Connect lead, Auto Line™ circuitry and multi-voltage plug (MVP) make your work day more efficient.
Miller's Spectrum series plasma cutters are dependable, durable and accurate. They are excellent choice for virtually any cutting or gouging work. With the ability to cut up to 7/8” steel and stainless steel, and up to 5/8” aluminum, Miller’s line of portable plasma cutters let you take on a wide range of cutting jobs. Miller Plasma Cutters: Dependable, Durable and Accurate
|Spectrum® 125C||Spectrum® 375||Spectrum® 375 X-TREME™||Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™||Spectrum® 875||Spectrum® 875 Auto-Line|
|Class||Light Industrial||Light Industrial||Light Industrial||Light Industrial||Industrial||Industrial|
|Gouging||Designed for this process||Designed for this process||Designed for this process|
|Piercing||Capable of this process||Designed for this process||Designed for this process||Designed for this process||Designed for this process||Designed for this process|
|Rated Output/Duty Cycle||12 A at 35%||27 A at 35%||27 A at 20%(115 V input)27A at 35%(230 V input)||40 A at 50%||60 A at 50%||60 A at 50%|
|Mild Steel||1/8 in||3/8 in||3/8 in||5/8 in||7/8 in||7/8 in|
|Stainless Steel||1/8 in||3/8 in||3/8 in||1/2 in||7/8 in||7/8 in|
|Aluminum||1/16 in||1/4 in||1/4 in||3/8 in||5/8 in||5/8 in|
|Recommended Power Generator||2500 watts||4000 watts||4000 watts||8000 watts||11,000 watts||11,000 watts|
|Weight||31 lb (14.1 kg)||55 lb (25 kg)||19 lb (8.6 kg)||21 lb (9.5 kg)||49 lb (22.2 kg)||54 lb (24.5 kg)|
|Features||115 V input, built-in air compressor||115/230 V input , LVC™ Line Voltage Compensation||XT 30 Torch, Auto-Refire™ Technology, Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP)||New Ultra-Quick Connect™ XT40 Torch and work clamp, Auto-Refire™ Technology, automatic air regulation & Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP)||New Ultra-Quick Connect™ XT60 Torch and work clamp, Auto-Refire™ Technology, automatic air regulation & Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP)||New Ultra-Quick Connect™ XT60 Torch and work clamp, Auto-Refire™ Technology, automatic air regulation & Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP)|
|Typical Applications||HVAC, hobbyist, auto body, plumbing||Hobbyist, auto restoration, fabrication||HVAC, maintenance, construction||Maintenance, light construction, body shops, prototyping||Construction, Maintenance/repair, fabrication||Construction, Maintenance/repair, fabrication|
|Auto-Line Included||XT30C Torch||12FT XT30 Torch||12FT XT40 Torch||XT60 20FT|
|Auto-Line Available||XT60 50FTXTM60 25FTXTM60 50FT|
Spectrum Plasma Cutter Features
- Power factor correction (PFC) Uses input power more efficiently and reduces nuisance circuit breaker trips
- LED indicators allow for easy troubleshooting
- Non-high-frequency arc starting won’t interfere with controls or damage computers
- Postflow cooling circuitry extends life of both consumables and torch by cooling them with post-flow air after releasing trigger
- Auto-Refire™ automatically controls the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal
- Built-in gas/air filter and regulator filters out airborne particles five microns and larger; additional filtration and water separation is recommended
- LVC™ line voltage compensation enables steady, clean cuts by providing peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ keeps dust and abrasive particles from damaging internal components
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system only runs when needed, reducing the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit
- Quick connect flexible work cable with heavy-duty clamp makes setup quicker and more secure
Miller Plasma Cutters vs Oxy Fuel
Miller plasma cutters outperform all other cutting processes. They cut faster than oxy-fuel machines and don’t need a pre-heat cycle. Unlike oxy-fuel machines that can’t cut stainless steel or aluminum, Miller plasma cutters can handle any electrically conductive metal. Miller equipment is also much more portable, greatly reduces the heat-affected zone and gives you a cut with a nice, small kerf. Whatever you need to do -- gouging, piercing, beveling, cutting holes, tracing shapes – Miller plasma cutters help you do it better.
Miller has a full range of plasma cutters is offered for single-phase and single/three phase power inputs. The Miller single-phase plasma cutters are the Spectrum® 125C, Spectrum® 375 X-Treme, Spectrum® 375 with XT30C Torch, Spectrum® 625 X-Treme.
Other top selling plasma cutters offered at Welders Supply are the Hypertherm Powermax 45 Plasma Cutter with 20-foot Hand Torch Part #088016 and the Hypertherm Powermax 65 with 25-foot Hand Torch Part #083270.
Best Prices on Miller Plasma Cutters and Free Shipping
Welders Supply offers the lowest online prices for Miller plasma cutters, accessories and replacement parts, plus free shipping within the continental US on all orders over $300.