Miller XT60M 25ft long body Machine Torch #249955
The Miller XT60M long body replacement hand-held plasma cutter torch(#249955) features High speeds and precision cuts at a low cost. This plasma gun uses 25 ft(7.6 m) leads and excels at plasma arc welding, plasma spraying, plasma cutting and plasma gasification for waste disposal. Use the Miller XT60M torch to cut through electrically conductive materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper and more with ease.
The Miller XT60M long body 25 foot plasma cutter torch is for use with Spectrum 875 and Spectrum 875 Auto-Line welding power sources.
MILLER XT60M LONG BODY HAND HELD PLASMA TORCH #249955 FEATURES
- No Slip Grip - Steady control and dexterity promotes safety when using torch
- Ergonomic design - Comfortable design with thumb guide and finger grip contouring
- Trigger guard - Safety against inadvertent arc ignition
- 80-degree handle - Provides optimal arm and elbow position when cutting for comfortability
- Robust tip front end design - Extends tip life span and increases arc performance
- Laser Etching - Tip is laser etched for easy identification
- New retaining cup design - Increased visibility when cutting and quick turn release for easy consumable exchange
- Strain relief - Flexible and durable cables with corrosion resistance with an increased bend radius
Shop torches and other plasma cutting accessories available from Welders Supply
Miller XT60M 25ft long body Machine Torch #249955 Specs
- Comes with Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||6 Lb(s) 12 Oz|
Miller XT60M 25ft Long Body Machine Plasma Cutting Torch #249955
Product Questions and Answers
How to Connect the Torch:
Turn off power source and disconnect input power.
Push in Connector.
Push torch connector onto receptacle and quick connect until collar secures nipple.
Rotate securing pin clockwise to lock connector to the unit.
Ready to Use.
Your torch is ready for use. To disconnect, simply reverse the procedure and push the quick collar back to release.