Miller Weld-Mask™ 2 Auto-Darkening Welding Goggles 280982
The Miller Weld-Mask™ 2 is a shade 5-13 auto-darkening welding goggle for the industrial welding market. The expanded face protector allows you to wear a Miller half mask respirator and safety glasses under the Weld-Mask 2. The larger flame retardant cotton head shroud provides greater head and shoulder coverage.
The Weld-Mask 2 combines a larger rigid face protector and flame retardant head/shoulder shroud with shade 5-13 auto-darkening welding goggles with X-Mode™. X-Mode™ is ideal when welding with low amperage DC TIG, with obstructed views of the welding arc or while welding outdoors. These goggles are capable of DC TIG welding down to 5 amps, have external controls and come with a 2 year lens warranty.
The Weld-Mask 2 is a lightweight, comfortable safety solution for light-duty MIG welding, TIG welding, plasma cutting and oxy/fuel cutting. It is ideal for working in tight spaces and can be worn under a hard hat without the use of any adapters.
Comes Complete With
- Shade 5-13 auto-darkening welding goggles with X-Mode™
- Face guard
- Head cover
- 2 - replacement outside cover lenses
- 1 - anti-fog inside cover lens
- Storage bag
- Ideal for industrial or construction environments.
- Can be worn with a Miller® Half Mask Respirator and Miller® Classic safety glasses.
- Shades 5-13 for use with MIG, TIG, stick, and gas welding and cutting. Wide singular lens provides unmatched auto-darkening range of visibility.
- X-Mode™ electromagnetically senses the weld to eliminate sunlight interference and continuously detects the arc even if sensors are blocked.
- Compact design allows users to weld in spaces where access with traditional welding helmets is limited.
- Face shield and flame retardant head cover provide coverage for UV/IR rays and applications with limited spatter.
- Fits under a hard hat without the need of an adapter.
- Meets CE/ANSI/CSA/AS NZ standards.
- Form-fitting orbital eye coverage enhances protection
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lens
- Wrap around designs meet ANSI side shield requirements
- Angle adjustable temples for personalized fit
- Lightweight for all-day comfort
- Frameless design provides unobstructed view
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ Standards
|Weight:||2 Lb(s) 0 Oz|