Hypertherm 180 Mini Machine Torch Assembly 25' Lead - 059482
Hypertherm® Mini Machine Plasma Torch with 25' Lead, #059482
This Hypertherm® Mini Machine Plasma Torch with 25' Lead and 180° head was manufactured for use with Powermax65®, Powermax85®, and Powermax105® Mechanized Plasma Cutter. Hypertherm is known for industry-leading innovation and manufacturing torches built to last.
Hypertherm® Mini Machine Plasma Torch Key Torch Advantages:
- The handle is more heat resistant and performs at least five times longer in high impact tests than previous torches.
- Conical Flow™ nozzle increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Consumables sold separately.
This torch will not work with older Powermax 45 units equipped with the T45V torch.
Shop other Hypertherm Products, Plasma Cutting Consumables, Plasma Cutting Machines, Accessories, Welding Helmets, Helmet Accessories, Gloves, Jackets, Aprons, Caps, and Pants.
Hypertherm® Mini Machine Plasma Torch Machine Torch Cut Capacity
- Mechanized Pierce Capacity:5/8" (16mm)
- Gouging metal removal rate: of 19.5 lbs. (8.8 kg) per hour
- Groove Profile: .23"(5.8mm) D x .28"(7.1 mm) W
- 44 mm (1 3/4" diameter barrel
- 18.3cm (7.2") length
Hypertherm 180 Mini Machine Torch Assembly 25' Lead #059482 Maintenance
Hypertherm 180 Mini Machine Torch Assembly 25' Lead #059482 Torch Options Overview
Product Questions and Answers
How to Mount a Torch:
- Disconnect Torch Lead.
Disconnect the torch lead from the power supply and remove the consumables from the torch.
- Unscrew Strain Relief.
Unscrew the strain relief body from the strain relief nut and slide the strain relief body back along with the torch lead.
- Remove Nut.
Unscrew the strain relief nut from the positioning sleeve (full-length machine torch) and slide the nut back along with the torch lead.
- Unscrew Sleeve.
Unscrew the positioning sleeve from the coupler.
- Unscrew Coupler.
Unscrew the coupler from the mounting sleeve.
- Remove Sleeve.
Remove the three screws from the consumable’s end of the mounting sleeve and slide the mounting sleeve off the front of the torch body.