Metabo 800 Watt Angle Grinder W9-115 Quick- 4-1/2" #600371420
Tired of buying the cheap, throw-away 4 1/2" grinders? Try this one out!
8.5 Amp grinders for a wide range of grinding, cutting, deburring and brushing applications.
The Metabo 800 Watt Angle Grinder Quick Paddle Switch - 4-1/2" from Welders Supply is not only the best…it’s the safest! A large, protective dead man’s safety switch is ergonomically integrated into the unit so it is easy to reach at all times. The machine stops immediately when you release the switch. However, while this grinder is operating, you’ll really appreciate its power and flexibility. Long product life is assured with a muscular motor which can last up to five times longer than comparable units. Ultra-modern dust protection design is also a key to long product life. Top performance continues throughout the long life because the Metabo 800 Watt Angle Grinder is extremely durable. The gear housing is made of die-cast aluminum. The clutch automatically limits torque to protect the machine. The protective cover is simple and fast to adjust without needing tools.
The Metabo 800 Watt Angle Grinder Quick Paddle Switch - 4-1/2" from Welders Supply has all you need for a powerful, effective and safe day at the shop…every day!
Metabo 800 Watt Angle Grinder Features
- Machine is suitable for operation with 120-Volt direct current (protective low current)
- Robust Metabo Marathon Motor for up to 5 times increased service life
- Includes Metabo dust-protection technology for an extremely long tool life
- Die-cast aluminum gear housing
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch
- Metabo "Quick" tool quick change
- Additional Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle for vibration damping
- Twist-proof protective cover can be adjusted within seconds without tools
- Metabo winding protection grid
- Highly durable switch-off carbon brush with dust protection housing
Shop Power Tools from Welders Supply.
|Wheel Size||4 1/2"|
|Idle revolution||10000 rpm|
|Rated input power||800 W|
|Output power||490 W|
|Revolutions at rated load||7000 rpm|
|Spindle thread||5/8" - 11 UNC|