J Tillman TrueFit Goatskin Welding Glove #1470K
Need new gloves? We've got you covered.
Welder Supply is a proud supplier of J. Tillman TrueFit performance and handling gloves. Our TrueFit welding gloves provide maximum comfort and the perfect fit. Top grain goatskin is thick enough to resist abrasion and provide great dexterity. The Kevlar fiber lining and reinforced thumb provide extra cut resistance. This glove also meets ANSI cut resistance level 2 qualifications for superior protection when working.
J. Tillman TrueFit gloves provide comfort and a great fit in addition to protection. The Nylon spandex back fit is flexible yet tight enough. Nylon provides breathability along with tear and flame resistance. The spandex material provides elasticity, sweat resistance and oil repellence for high moisture environments. The elastic hook with loop adapt to your wrist size to reduce bulk and give the right amount of tightness. Although not designed for welding, these gloves are recommended for construction and material handling.
- Superior abrasion resistant Top grain Goatskin
- Inner Kevlar knit palm lining for added cut resistance
- Nylon spandex on backside for precision fit
- Rough side out reinforced palm for longer life, better gripping power
- Reinforced thumb to protect severe stress areas
- Elastic cuff with hook and loop closure provides secure fit, less bulk