Irwin Original Curved Jaw Locking Pliers Part#7CR
Irwin Original Curved Jaw Locking Pliers #7CR Is More Than a True Classic
1-1/2" / 38 mm
7" / 175 mm
The Irwin Original Curved Jaw Locking Pliers 7CR from Welders Supply is more than just a classic tool. It’s stronger than ever with a self-energizing lower jaw deliver three times more gripping power than other locking pliers. There will be no slipping or stripping! You won't have to apply a lot of pressure to get maximum torque. The jaw is designed to grip more tightly with each bit of added pressure. The trigger release provides terrific locking and an easy release. The hardened teeth will grip anything from whatever angle you need. When you see this set of locking pliers, you’ll know why Irwin Vice-Grip backs it with a 100% lifetime guarantee! Measurements are 1 ½-inch jaw capacity and 7-inch length.
- Self-energizing lower jaw provides 3X more gripping power than traditional locking pliers, with no slipping or stripping.
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure – jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque.
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee!