Irwin The Original Large Jaw Locking Pliers #12L3
These Irwin Pliers are the original Large Jaw Locking Pliers (Part# 12L3), proudly offered by Welders Supply. These are handy, heavy-duty pliers, working easily around all kinds of shapes and sizes. They are ideal work companions for welders, mechanics, plumbers and anyone else working with larger objects. You can twist, clamp, twist or turn to your heart’s content. There’s a handy tightening screw to adjust pressure and clamp to fit your work. It’s strong, too, made from high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel. These pliers are tough and durable. The teeth are hardened to let you grip an object effectively from any angle. Jaw capacity is an ample 3 1/8 inch.
Whether low-tech or high-tech, inexpensive or high-cost, manual or technological – Welders Supply offers everything and anything you need to do your welding projects effectively and profitably. We offer a full array of welding products, parts and supplies – all featuring the lowest costs you’ll find anywhere. Customer service at Welders Supply is also excellent. Our people know and understand your challenges as a professional welder. We are dedicated to making your life as smooth and profitable as possible. Visit this website often for the top-quality products you need at the low, low prices you want.
The Original™ Large Jaw Locking Pliers Features:
- Heavy-duty jaws grip around work of all shapes; ideal for plumbers, mechanics, welders, and others working with large objects
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Shop all Welders Supply quality workbenches,hand tools, clamps and accessories.
3-1/8" / 79 mm
12" / 300 mm