Lincoln VIKING™ 2x4C® Series - Auto Darkening Lens - Fixed Shade 10, Liquid Crystal Lens #KP3778-1
See with 4C.
Meet the Lincoln Electric Viking 2x4C Series Auto Darkening Lens with 4C Lens Technology. Renowned for its exceptional clarity and performance, this cutting-edge lens offers welders a crystal-clear view of the arc and puddle. Experience an extended color range in both light and dark states, reducing eye strain for all-day comfort. Its high-quality and consistent performance minimizes blurriness and distortion, ensuring optimal results. Compatible with most helmets that accept 2" by 4.25" cartridges, it features a fixed shade 10 dark state for welding and shade 3 light state for setup or inspection work. This lens is also crafted with a high-temperature ABS lens housing that guarantees durability and comes with a hassle-free 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
4C™ LENS TECHNOLOGY - The Modern SuperVisibility
- World-renowned lens technology provides crystal clear view of the arc and puddle
- The exclusive liquid crystal lens broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states
- Eliminates color saturation for a 1 color view
- Reduces eye strain for all day comfort
- High quality and consistent performance which minimizes blurriness and distortion
COMPATIBILITY & DURABILITY
- Cartridge dimensions allow for compatibility with most pipeline and pancake style helmets and also can be used with a cheater lens on certain style helmets
- High-temperature ABS lens housing to lens failures due to heat deformation
- 2-year warranty from date of purchase covering internal defects
- 4C™ Lens Technology eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create a clear view of the base material, arc & puddle while reducing eye strain.
- Fixed shade 10 dark state for low to medium amperage welding applications
- Shade 3 light state for setup or inspection work
- Compatible with most helmets which accept 2" x 4.25" cartridges
- Hassle-free 2 year warranty