Magswitch MLAY 1000X2 #8100484
The Magswitch MLAY1000x2 is built for heavy-duty lifting, our magnet technology is powerful without the need for a power source. Safely lock in both the On and Off position with a magnetic holding force of 2000 pounds. The pivoting lift hook offers the stability to lift from horizontal to vertical.
- Superior hold force on Thin steel (70mm deep field).
- Compact, light weight and easy actuation.
- Pivoting Hook allows lift from horizontal to vertical.
- Pole Shoes – replaceable for long life, or make custom shoes match to target.
- Lock on/ off handle.
- Lifts Flat or Pipe.
- Superior performance in the presence of air gaps such as rust, paint and uneven surfaces.
- Better performance on thin steel allows Magswitch to fit the job with a lighter magnet and usually at a better price
Magswitch MLAY series magnets use different sized magnets to attain a variety of field depths, allowing for greater working loads and increased control over larger pieces. The MLAY1000x2 is a lightweight, heavy lifting magnet ideal for lifting thick sheet, beams, or pipes, and performs well on air gaps like rust and dirt. The unique single swivel hook design allows a full range of lifting motions, from horizontal to vertical. With easily customized pole shoes, this Magswitch lifting magnet fits almost any application requiring the lifting of heavy work pieces.
Shop all welding magnets, magnetic squares and clamps at Welders Supply.
|3:1 Rated Lift Capacity||667Lbs.(302kg.)|
|Dimensions(Imperial)||H 10.6xW 7.6xD 9.2|
|Dimensions(Metric)||H 269xW 193xD 234|