Magswitch MLAY1000X6 #8100482
Magswitch MLAY1000x6 lifting magnet is built for heavy-duty lifting. Our magnet technology is powerful without the need for a power source. Safely lock in both the On and Off position with a safe working load of 2029 pounds. The dual lift hook offers the stability to lift horizontally and a single hook to lift into a vertical position.
- Superior hold force on Thin steel (70mm deep field).
- Compact, light weight and easy actuation.
- Pivoting Hook allows lift from horizontal to vertical.
- Pole Shoes – replaceable for long life, or make custom shoes match to target.
- Lock on/ off handle.
- Lifts Flat or Pipe.
- Superior performance in the presence of air gaps such as rust, paint and uneven surfaces.
- Better performance on thin steel allows Magswitch to fit the job with a lighter magnet and usually at a better price
Lift flat or rounded metals securely with a lock on/off handle with the Magswitch MLAY 1000X6 (8100482). The MLAY 1000X6 works on surfaces that have air gaps from abrasions and bulges in the metal caused by rust or paint. The lift has two hooks that create superior stabilization in horizontal applications. Vertical lifting is enabled when only one hook is used. The addition of changeable pole shoes means this lift can be customized to meet your needs and that it can easily be repaired if it becomes damaged or worn. This lift outperforms other magnetic lifts on the market for thin metals due to its versatility and interchangeable parts.
Shop all welding magnets, magnetic squares and clamps at Welders Supply.
Watch a video about this product:
|Max Breakaway||6446 lbs/2930 kg|
|Safe Working Load||2149 lbs/977 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||1” / 25.4mm|
|Max Safe Shear||617 lbs/280.4 kg|
|Min. Thickness for De-Stack||1 ” / 25.4mm|
|Net Weight||60.3 lbs/27.4 kg|
|Overall Height||9.5in/242.5 mm|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||492.75×97.6 mm|