Tweco Nozzle 21-50 #12101110 Pkg of 2
The Tweco line of welding nozzle parts has some of the longest lasting pieces on the market, combining power and efficiency, these nozzle parts are great for every welding job, no matter how close or far you are from the work. Although most are based on the welder’s welding routine.
Increase productivity with longer life front end consumables using Tweco® Spray Master MIG gun series with Eliminator front end consumables. Combined with all the advantages of the Spray Master, this new line of MIG guns helps the shop floor lower usage cost with improved operator appeal. Selecting the right nozzle for a welder’s preferred ‘nozzle to tip relationship’ on a MIG gun is generally based on the application and the welder’s daily welding routine.
Features & Benefits:
- Recessed Tips are generally used for higher heat applications where longer electrical stick-out is required, or in cases where the nozzle may touch the work piece (tack, spot, and stitch).
- Flush Tips are generally used where a shorter electrical stick-out is used sometimes resulting in shorter/tighter arc lengths. This brings the tip closer to the work piece.
- Protruding Tips are generally used when welding open root pipe or any joint that requires the welder to get into a tight weld joint. However the down side to this is the chance of arcing the tip to the work piece, which could damage front end parts resulting in downtime needed to replace.
- Used in light to medium duty welding application up to 180 amperes
- 3-piece nozzle design includes:
- Nozzle Housing - Cut and Formed from 122 DHP copper alloy tubing
- Nozzle Insert - machined from a solid brass allow and machining the internal threads to match the gas diffuser
- Nozzle insulator - made from G7 silicone material, providing the electrical insulation needed from the gas diffuser
- Easy identification - Part No. rolled stamped on the outside surface3-piece design - does not require an additional insulator
- Nozzle threads onto the gas diffuser
Browse Welders Supply’s full stock of Tweco products and welding machine accessories for sale.
|GMAW - Air-cooled|
|Contact Tip Relationship||Recess - .125" (3,17mm) to .156" (3,96mm)|
|Use with Standard Gas Diffuser||Part No. 51 (Stock No. 1510-1101)
Part No. 51-23 (Stock No. 1510-1100)
|Standard Package Quantity||2 Each|
|Material||122 DHP Copper Alloy|
|Outside Diameter (in/mm)||.750" (19,5mm)|
|Overall Length (in/mm)||2.224" (56,49mm)|
|Bore Size||.500" (12,7mm)|