Miller Coolmate 3 (115 V, CE) #043007
Designed for water-cooled torches rated to 500 amps*, the Coolmate 3 is an economically priced 3-gallon cooler with all the ingenious design features you’d expect from Miller.
Running on 115 VAC, the Coolmate 3’s closed-loop design with radiator reduces coolant temperature and protects against overheating. The coolant’s reservoir tank is molded polyethylene, as are the fan shroud and easy fill spout, so corrosion is never a concern.
Equipped with standard inlet/outlet torch fittings, the Coolmate 3 is compatible with all TIG and MIG torches with standard 5/8-18 left-hand fittings. The included 10-foot (3 m) power cords with plugs are longer than most power cords in the industry — for extra length when you need it.
*May vary with torch design and cable length.
- Midsize, horizontal design for easy stacking and mounting
- Front panel controls include: power switch, paddle wheel coolant flow indicator, filter and coolant filling spout
- Polyethylene-molded coolant tank, fan shroud and filler spout
- Factory-set pressure relief valve (55 PSI) maintains consistent pressure during use
- Thermally protected 1/4 HP motor
- Efficient fin and tube heat exchanger
- Brass-body, positive displacement rotary vane pump for consistent coolant flow and long pump-life
- Compatible with Miller coolants
- Weight: 40 lb (18 kg) dry
See more Miller welding equipment and supplies.
Miller Coolmate 3 (115 V, CE) #043007 Specifications
|Title||Coolmate™ 3 115 V, CE|
Boat / Yacht
High Purity Processing
|Max Cooling Capacity||3820|
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V|
|Max Current Draw||4.7 A
|Rated Cooling Capacity||1420|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weight:||44 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
- Miller Coolmate 3 (115 V, CE) Part#043007 Spec Sheet
- Miller Coolmate 3 (115 V, CE) Part#043007 Warranty
- Miller Coolmate 3 (115 V, CE) Part#043007 Build with Blue Rebate
Product Questions and Answers
How to Prepare Cooling Unit for Use:
Locate and attach coolant out hose and coolant in the hose.
Connect fittings. Fittings have ?-18 left-hand threads. Connect hoses with proper fittings.
Locate Coolant Cap.
Locate the coolant tank cap.
Find Proper Coolant.
Find the proper coolant and fill the tank to approximately 1” below the top of the filler neck.