Miller Heavy Duty Torch Outfit with Acetylene Tips, CGA 510 #HBA-30510
- Torch Handle (WH200A)
- Safety Glasses (78000)
- Cutting Attachment (SC209)
- Oxygen Regulator(30-100-540)
- Acetylene Regulator (30-15-510)
- Cutting Tip (SC12-1)
- Welding Tip (SW205)
- Heating Tip (ST602)
- 25-ft 1/4" Twin Hose (RL1131)
- Friction Lighter (16571)
- Tip cleaner (16570)
- Torch Mount Flashback Arrestors (H743)
- Operations Manual
- Double-Tube Handle - Tube-within-a-tube design provides strength while reducing weight.
- Internal Threads - Threads are protected from damage if torch is dropped.
- Adjustable Valve Resistance - PTFE packing provides a gas-tight seal while allowing the "drag" to be adjusted to the individual preference.
- Replaceable Hose Connections - Connections are easily replaced if damaged reducing maintenance costs.
- Flo-Trol™ Valve - Eliminates seat burn out due to reverse flow of mixed gases.
- Center Pre-Heat Valve - Usage for both left and right-handed operators.
- Dual Filters Including Sure Seat™ - The regulator dual filter design protects the high-pressure seat from debris for reliable operation and long service life.
- External Relief Valve - Protects regulator from damage due to inadvertent high-pressure surge. Relief valve will release excessive pressure and automatically reset.
- Neoprene Composite Diaphragm - Resists corrosion for extended service life.
- Graf-Tite® Soft Seat Tip - Protects the tip seat from nicking for longer use. Learn More
- SC12 Series Heavy Duty Cutting Tips - Preheat cutting tips for general hand and machine cutting with acetylene gas. This series provides excellent preheat characteristics required for machine cutting. SC12-1 can cut from 1/2 in. (13mm) to 5/8 in. (16mm) thick metal.
- SW200 Series Heavy Duty Welding Tip - The SW200 series is for general and heavy welding and brazing with acetylene gas. Swaged construction provides greater heat concentration for improved “puddle” control. . SW205 can weld up to 1/8 in. (3mm) thick metal.
- Heavy Duty Cutting Attachment - Cuts up to 8-inch (203 mm) thick steel.
- Silver-Brazed Connections - For extra protection, strength and leak resistance.
- Nickel-Plated Finish - Deflects heat and resists corrosion.
- Riveted Knobs - Will not come loose from the valve stem.
- Silver-Brazed Nickel-Plated Torch Joints - Provides strength, leak resistance and heat deflection.
- Stainless Steel Ball-Style Valves - Allows for smooth adjustment and positive seating to eliminate leaks.
- Slip-in Tip Design - No wrench is needed allowing for quick and easy tip changes. Learn More
- Three Tube Construction - Keeps gases separate in the cutting attachment until mixed at the tip for safety. Mixed gas stays farthest away from the operator.
- Triple O-Ring Seal - For easy 360-degree torch head rotation to reduce operator fatigue.
- Nickel-Plated Bonnet with Forged Brass Body - Protects against corrosion.
- 2-Inch Regulator Gauges - The large regulator gauges are easy to read and are constructed from shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
Shop all torch outfits and Miller welding products at the lowest prices online from Welders Supply.
|Heavy Duty Combination Torch Outfit with Acetylene Tips, CGA 510|
Farm and Ranch
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Boat / Yacht
High Purity Processing
Miller's Gas Equipment and Gas Control Warranty