DeWalt Gauge Profile Nibbler Part #DW897
DeWalt 16 Gauge Profile Nibbler | 6.5 AMP Motor | 120 Degree Opening, Rotating Head
Exacting precision, power, and long product life are delivered with the Dewalt Gauge Profile Nibbler from Welders Supply. This well-designed nibbler has a pivoting head to cut through all types of metal. The 360 degree rotation enables you to keep a direct and continuous line of site, assuring maximum cutting accuracy. Change the direction of the cut any time you want or need. There is complete flexibility. A powerful 6.5-amp, motor delivers long life even under continuous use. Multiple motor speeds assure accurate cutting of various metal widths. The unit enables you to make precision cuts as small as two inches in diameter, in virtually any shape. There is no distortion of material being cut. One-hand operation is easy with a convenient paddle switch.
The ball bearing motors deliver continuous long life and multiple speeds for cutting various metal widths.You save time and money with easy-to-change punch and die. The manufacturer offers a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee, a one Year Free Service Contract and a three-Year Limited Warranty. The DeWalt Gauge Profile Nibbler from Welders Supply is your path to easy, powerful, accurate and safe metal work.
Dewalt DW897 Features:
- Powerful, 6.5 Amp, motor for long life in continuous-duty applications
- 120° opening for cutting square and round corrugation
- Rotating head allows changing cutting directions as desired
- Cuts radius as small as 2"
- Easy to change punch and die saves time and money
- No distortion of material being cut
- Paddle switch for convenient one-handed operation
- Available in 220V
Shop DeWalt products and other Power Tools from Welders Supply!
DeWalt Gauge Profile Nibbler #DW897 Specifications
- 6.5 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out 225 W
- Strokes/Min 1,950 spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel) 18 ga.
- Starting Hole 1 "