Miller Coolmate™ 3 230 V, CE #043008
- Designed and built to work with your water-cooled application and equipment. Features a closed-loop design with a radiator to reduce coolant temperatures an prevent overheating. TIG, MIG, resistance welding, or plasma cooling.
- Economical, 3-gallon cooler designed for water-cooled torches rated up to 500 A
- Compact horizontal design allows stacking and convenient mounting
- Midsize cooler Weighs 40 lb (18 kg) dry
- On/off power switch, "paddle wheel" coolant flow indicator, filter and coolant filling spout are all conveniently located on front panel.
- Polyethylene-molded coolant tank, fan shroud and filler spout are rustproof.
- Factory-set pressure relief valve (55 PSI) maintains consistent pressure during operation.
- Thermally protected 1/4 HP motor guards against overheating.
- Efficient fin and tube heat exchanger
- Brass-body, positive displacement rotary vane pump provides consistent coolant flow and pressure rating with long pump-life expectancy.
Find more welding accessories and browse the entire selection of welding machines from Welders Supply.
|Title||Coolmate™ 3 230 V, CE|
Boat / Yacht
High Purity Processing
|Max Cooling Capacity||3820|
|Input Voltage||220/230/240 V|
|Input Hz||50 Hz|
|Max Current Draw||2.5 A
|Rated Cooling Capacity||1420|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weight:||42 Lb(s) 0 Oz|