Harris Port-A-Torch® Outfit #4403211
- Heavy-duty weather-proof and flame retardant tool bag
- Double stitched shoulder strap with metal clasp for easy carrying
- Bottom features 4 non-skid feet and grommet for drainage
- Storage pocket with heavy duty Velcro® closure
- High impact, light weight, weather-proof polycarbonate frame
- Embroidered Harris logo
- Tip proof frame has tank straps with C-closure clasp, cups and cage that are molded into the frame to secure cylinders
- All outfit components are industrial grade for professional use
- Cutting attachments feature solid forged heads that resist flashback damage, triangular stainless steel tubes with brazed connections for added strength, solid brass forged levers for quick handle connection and a lock ring that secures torch nut in place to protect connector from damage
- Torch handles feature silver-brazed, twin-tube construction for safety and extended service life and are made in the USA
- Two-piece cutting tip is easy to clean and produces higher pre-heats and is manufactured with a beryllium copper shell to withstand higher heat with no damage to the tip
- Welding mixer fits tip sizes 0-10 and are designed with lock ring to protect mixer seat from damage
- Welding goggles are designed to accommodate prescription eyewear and take universal 2 x 4 1/4 replacement lenses
- Instruction manual included with all outfits
|Part Number||Model Number||Kit Contents||Tip Seat Style||Torch Handle||Torch Head Angle||Cutting Tip||Welding and Brazing Tip||Cutting Attachment||Recommended Attachments|
|4403211||Model 85601-200 DLX w/Cylinders||Goggles, Striker, 12' x 3/16" Hose, 20 CU. FT. OXY. CYL., 10 CU. FT. "MC" ACET. CYL. (cylinders shipped empty)||6290||85||90°||6290-0AC||23A90-3||72-3||4301650 - 88-5FBT R&L FBA, 4301651 - 88-5FBR R&L|
|Weight:||10 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Harris Port-A-Torch® #4403211 Welding & Brazing Outfit Demo
Product Questions and Answers
How to Leak Test the Regulators:
- Shut OFF Regulator.
Shut off fuel gas regulator by turning adjusting key counterclockwise until loose.
- Close Gas Cylinder.
Close fuel gas cylinder valve.
- Close Gas Torch.
Close fuel gas torch valve.
- Check Pressure.
Watch cylinder pressure gauge for several minutes. A pressure drop indicates a leak in the inlet side. A rise in pressure indicates a leak in the regulator valve.
- Check Gauges.
All gauges should read zero when the pressure is removed. If they do not, the gauges may be damaged.