Tillman # 1495 Mechanics Glove with TrueFit™ Ultra Goatskin and Thinsulate™ Insulation# 1495
TrueFit™ Ultra offers more reinforcement, durability, comfort, and value than any other gloves in their class on the market. The Tillman 1495 gloves feature naturally abrasion-resistant Goatskin with 40 Gram Thinsulate™ lining to help keep hands warm in cold weather. The Spandex back provides elasticity and sweat resistance for comfort. Top grain Goatskin palm, fingers and thumb provide friction resistance and dexterity. Vibration dampening pads are made of gel for the best shock and vibration resistance for a great experience when using. Though for welding use, these all season gloves, are a value add to the tough conditions of your manufacturing environment.
- Wind energy
- Warehouse work
- Material handling
- Road construction
- Farming & Agriculture
- Utility crews
- Railway and metro workers
Tillman 1495 TrueFit™ Ultra Goatskin Gloves Features and Benefits:
- Nylon spandex back for precision fit (easier to break in)
- Double reinforced fingertips
- 40 gram Thinsulate lining for added warmth
- Breathable finger design wicks away moisture
- Double layer Top grain Goatskin palm, fingers, and thumb for longer wear
- Integrated vibration dampening pads made of gel, in palm extend to the tip of fingers, reducing shock and vibration
- Padded top grain Goatskin double palm extends to the base of fingers for added protection
- Double reinforced thumb with vibration-reducing gel pads
- Elastic cuff with hook and loop closure provides a secure fit with less bulk
Sizes; M, L, XL, 2X
Tillman Welding Gloves Size Chart
Save Money When You Order Welding Gloves in Bulk
Welder Supply offers a bulk discount when ordering welding gloves by the dozen. Call 1-800-682-0205 for special pricing.
Free Shipping on Orders over $300
Add to your order and get free shipping within the continental US on orders totaling $300 or more.
Shop welding safety equipment from Welders Supply.
Tillman Mechanics Glove Product #1495 Specs