Miller C50 Air Regulator 270412
Keeping cool and breathing clean air while welding is important for a professional's safety as well as their comfort. The Miller C50 air regulator can cool air entering the helmet up to 50 degrees Fahrenheit (28°C), heightening productivity and relieving heat stress. 360-degree swivel air hose connection alleviates hose coiling, reducing potential trip hazards. Ensure safety and increased productivity by ordering a Miller C50 air regulator today.
Lightweight versatile C50 air regulator can be positioned horizontally or vertically to naturally align with body movements.
View our complete selection of Miller Welding SAR accessories, SAR helmets, fume extractors and welding safety gear available online.
- 360-Degree Swivel Air Hose Connection
- Cools Incoming Air up to 50 Degrees F
- Flow Rate: Low - At Least 199 LPM | High - At Least 366 LPM (liters per minute)
- Suspension: Belt
- Certification: NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84
- Dimensions: 2.75" H x 11.75" W x 4.13" D
- Weight: 0.9 lbs