Miller Box, 4 Person Filtration System, 123CFM, 10PPM 275985
Safety should always be the main priority for any welding professional, for this reason, the Miller Box filtration system provides the user Grade-D breathing air for use with the C50 SAR system. Three-stage filtration process provides respiratory users Grade-D breathing air while monitoring for CO during use, ensuring compliance and worker safety.
Miller's BreatheAir™ Filtration System uses a three-stage filtration process to provide welders with Grade-D breathing air while monitoring for CO during use, ensuring welder safety. The first stage removes 95 percent of liquids and particulate, the second stage removes 99.99 percent of fine oil mists and particulates, then the third stage removes organic vapors, odors, and tastes. External warning lights and alarms are quick to notify welders of rising CO levels, minimizing response time, and ensuring worker safety. The BreatheAir™ system is designed to withstand and perform in the toughest industrial environments. Depending on your unique requirements, the BreatheAir™ comes in portable or stationary configurations, supporting up to two or up to four operators each. Ensure welder safety and protect them from harmful fumes in their work environment.
|First Stage||Removes 95 percent of liquids and particulate down to 5.0 microns.|
|Second Stage||Removes 99.99 percent of fine oil mists and particulate down to .01 microns in size.|
|Third Stage||Removes organic vapors, odors and tastes.|
Filter change indicators clearly notify users of needed change, eliminating guesswork and amplifying unit performance.
- Unmatched filter change process is quick and easy, minimizing downtime.
- Automatic condensation drain extends filter life.
- Internal monitor continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels in the breathing air.
- External warning lights and alarms quickly notify users of heightened CO levels, reducing user reaction time.
- Calibration of CO monitors takes less than two minutes, reducing operator downtime while increasing safety.
- Durable construction designed to perform in the toughest industrial applications.
- Systems available in portable or stationary configurations, supporting up to two or up to four operators each, with CO monitors set to either 10 ppm (USA) or 5 ppm (Canada).
- Recommended for use with the C50 SAR system.
Welders Supply is proud to provide the best prices on Welding safety equipment, including Miller
Welding Helmets. Auto Darkening
BreatheAir™ Filtration Systems 275985 Specifications
- Minimum air compressor size - 75 PSIG at 60 CFM (cubic feet per minute) for 4 person box/panel. Maximum air compressor inlet pressure - 125 PSIG (BreatheAir systems have a 125 PSIG internal safety that will release at inlet pressures above 125 PSIG).
NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN IDLH ENVIRONMENTS (Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health Environments)
Comes complete with
- BreatheAir™ 4 Person Portable Box with 1/2 inch industrial interchange inlet
- Three-stage air filtration system with filter cartridges
- Carbon Monoxide monitor with visual and audible alarms