Weiler 7" Tiger X Flap Disc, Conical (TY29), Phenolic Backing, 36Z, 5/8-11" Arbor Hole 51219 (10Pk)
Tiger X 7 inch conical flap discs are designed for aggressive grinding and long life when used on steel and stainless steel. Tiger X holds nothing back with its industry-first X3 technology that combines an advanced anchoring system, dual flap design and engineered backing. The combination delivers fast grinding AND long disc life for increased productivity.
The type 29 conical disc shape maximizes surface contact when grinding between 15° – 35° for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces while the 36 grit abrasive grain is best for heavy stock removal, edge beveling, and chamfering with a right angle grinder.
Tiger X flap disc raises the bar for those who are driven to get the job done right and done fast.
Features and Benefits
- Enhanced Worker Safety – Increased aggression lets professionals use less force to get equal or better results. This means less stress and reduced fatigue.
- Contaminant-free (contains less than 0.1% Fe, S, Cl).
- Combination of cotton and polycotton cloth backings provide consistent grinding without glazing.
- Self-sharpening zirconia alumina (ZA) grains hold up under high temperatures and extreme pressure.
- 5/8" open or plain arbor offers a cost-effective mounting option when using adapting nuts.
- Phenolic backing prevents scratching of the workpiece.
- Best on carbon steel, structural steel, stainless steel, and cast iron.
- Stainless Steel
- Right Angle Die Grinder