Weiler 4-1/2" Wolverine Abrasive Flap Disc, Conical (TY29), Phenolic Backing, 36Z, 7/8" Arbor Hole 31343
Weiler Wolverine 4.5 inch conical flap discs deliver a fast cut rate and consistent performance at a good value when grinding steel and other metals.
The type 29 conical disc shape maximizes surface contact when grinding between 15° – 35° for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces while the 36 grit abrasive grain is best for heavy stock removal, edge beveling, and chamfering with an angle grinder.
Wolverine is an aggressive, get it done product line for everyday general purpose use.
Features and Benefits
- High cut rate and consistent performance at a good value.
- Self-sharpening zirconia alumina (ZA) grains hold up under high temperatures and extreme pressure.
- Conical disc shape maximizes surface contact for aggressive stock removal on flat surfaces.
- 7/8" open or plain arbor offers a cost-effective mounting option when using adapting nuts.
- Phenolic backing prevents scratching of the workpiece.
- Best on steel, cast iron and general use.
- Stainless Steel
- Right Angle Die Grinder