Weiler 3" x 1/16" Wolverine Type 1 Cut-Off Wheel 56065
Weiler 3" x 1/16" Wolverine Type 1 Cut-Off Wheel, A36T, 1/4" A.H. 56065
Weiler Wolverine 3 inch type 1 cutting wheels deliver a fast cut rate and consistent performance at a good value when cutting steel and other metals. The flat type 1 profile allows for deep cuts commonly required when cutting metal. The 1/16 inch wheel thickness is ideal for cutting tubes, bar stock, and large cross-sections with a die grinder. The 1/4 inch open arbor offers a cost-effective mounting option when using adapting nuts.
Wolverine is an aggressive, get it done product line for everyday general purpose use.
Features and Benefits
- Aggressive cutting and grinding wheels that will get the job done fast.
- Excellent value for the professional that needs a tough, aggressive wheel.
- Dual reinforcement provides added strength for aggressive cutting.
- Thin cutting wheels deliver accurate, clean cuts.
- Open arbor offers a cost-effective mounting option when using adapting nuts.
- Best for use on carbon steel, iron and general purpose metal use.
- Die Grinder