ESAB® SAVAGE A40 PAPR Welding Helmet Kit 0700002400
The Savage A40 PAPR pairs the advanced features of the Savage A40 welding helmet with a powerful PAPR system designed to filter 99.9% of fine particles from the air during routine procedures. As a fully featured system, welders can now experience optimal True Color with 1/1/1/2 class optical view of the weld pool through a large 100 x 50 mm (3.93 x 1.96 in.) ADF. The external grind button and knob make it simple to adjust the shade control from 9-13, allowing an easy switch for different welding processes. The Savage A40 PAPR NIOSH-approved welding system represents the features welders need to get the job done quickly, accurately and safely.
- Savage A-40 Helmet prepared for PAPRNIOSH-PAPR Filter
- Waist Belt w/Shoulder Strap
- Battery Charger
- Carrier Bag
- Breathing tube
- blower units
- Ergonomic Headgear- Adjustable headgear provides exceptional comfort while protecting from heat, sparks and spatter
- Large Viewing Area- Wide lens provides a wider field of vision and greater spatial awareness
- 1/1/1/2 Optical Lens- 1/1/1/2 optical-class lens features ultra-clear true color technology for increased weld pool clarity and enhanced definition.
- 2-Stage Filter- 2-stage replaceable filter reduces fine particles by more than 99.97%
- Lithium-Ion Battery- High-capacity, rechargeable lithium-ion battery powers the quiet blower system for up to 8 hours between charges.
- NIOSH PAPR- Advanced PAPR systems uses a push-button, digitally controlled 3-setting airflow adjustment, allowing from 170 liters to 230 liters per minute through a spart arrestor shield and 2-stage replaceable filter.
- Grind Button- External grind mode, for superior convenience, change from welding view to grind view ont he fly without having to remove your helmet
View more ESAB Products
- Plasma Cutting
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- PAW - Plasma Arc Welding
|Cartridge Dimensions||110 x 90 x 7.8 mm (4.33 x 3.54 x 0.3 in.)|
|Viewing Area||100 x 50 mm (3.93 x 1.96 in.)|
|Lens Shade||DIN 4, 9-13 Automatic|
|Power Supply (helmet)||Replaceable CR2450 battery with solar cell backup. Alerts when low battery.|
|Power Supply (PAPR)||4400mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery (charger included).
Alerts when low battery.
|Switch Time, from Dark to Light||0.1-0.9 s|
|Switch Time, at 23°C||(73°C) 0.07 ms|
|Standards||NIOSH, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, CE EN379, EN175, & AS/NZS 1338.1|
|Weight||1350 g (2.97 lbs)|