Metabo 18 volt Cordless Drill/Screwdriver #BS18LTX
When it comes to versatility, the Metabo 18 volt Cordless Drill/Screwdriver LTX is the best there is! This product makes it easy to install welding workbenches and welding tables anywhere in your garage.
This top-quality 18-volt cordless drill/screwdriver from Welders Supply is light and compact. Even though it’s a lightweight, it punches like a heavyweight with to 28,000 impacts per minute. The powerful unit can drill into wood, steel and even concrete. That’s real power. The cordless Drill/Screwdriver generates up to 1400 rpm. Whenever there’s work to do, the Metabo 18 volt Cordless Drill/Screwdriver LTX works hard!
Changing drill bits is quick and easy with a keyless chuck. Changing screwdriver bits is also fast with the hexagon recess. Another valuable feature is the torque coupling with precise electrical switch off. This assures an extremely long and effective product lifetime.
A two-speed gearbox makes for more convenient, effective drilling while reducing stress on the motor to extend its life. Select an “impulse” mode when you need impact drilling. The 18-volt battery is long-lasting and covered by a three-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The Metabo 18 volt Cordless Drill/Screwdriver LTX from Welders Supply is a superb addition to any workplace.
Metabo 18 volt Cordless Drill/Screwdriver Features:
- Variospeed (V) electronics
- Precision Stop: Torque coupling with precise electrical switch off to ensure extremely long lifetime for the tool
- Quick stop
- Spindle with hexagon recess for screwdriver bits
- Neck (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light
- Die cast aluminium gear housing
- Gear switch operable with one hand
- Multifunctional monitoring system to protect the machine and battery pack
- AIR COOLED technology for speedy charging and long service life
- Robust battery packs with capacity display
Drill Comes Complete With:
- Futuro Plus quick-action keyless chuck with metal sleeve
- Side handle
- Tension ring with bit depot for 6 bits
- 2 Li-Power Extreme battery packs (18 V/3.0 Ah)
- "AIR COOLED" quick charger ASC 30
- Plastic carry case
Shop Power Tools from Welders Supply.
|Type of battery pack||Li-Ion|
|Battery pack voltage||18 V|
|Capacity of battery pack||3.0 Ah|
|Maximum torque, hard||850 in-lbs|
|Adjustable torque||13 - 114 Nm|
|Idle revolutions||0 - 400 / 0 - 1400 /min|
|Drill spindle thread||1/2" -20 UNF|
|Chuck adapter||1/16 - 1/2"|
|Weight (including battery pack)||4.4 lbs|
|Drill diameter in|