Black Stallion JF4312-HY 9 oz Flame Resistant Ansi Hi-Vis Arcweld Jacket With Silver Reflective
PREMIUM PERFORMANCE ARCWELD® FABRIC
Electric arc and welding spatter protective garments require a durable, high-strength, high-performance FR fabric that adds value without compromising comfort. The Arcweld® fabric in the JF4312 jacket combines the high thermal capability and durability of Twaron® with the comfort and moisture management of Lenzing FR®. The fabric is NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E compliant.
Revco Black Stallion ToolHandz 9 oz Flame Resistant Ansi Hi-Vis Arcweld Jacket With Silver Reflective #JF4312-HY Features and Benefits
- 9 oz. the high-performance fabric is inherently flame-resistant to resist sparks and spatter, with reduced pinholing
- Welder's collar provides additional neck protection
- "X" reflective pattern shows others when the wearer's back is turned for improved safety
- Access slot on back allows for pass-through of D-ring on fall protection harness
- Inside pocket and scribe pocket
- ANSI 107-2015 Type R, Class 3
- NFPA 70E; ATPV 10.6 cal/cm (PPE Cat 2)
- ANSI Cut Level 2
- Made in the USA
- Sizes: S-5XL
Shop Revco Black Stallion Jackets, Shirts, & Sleeves or browse all welding jackets from Welders Supply.
|Weight:||1 Lb(s) 0 Oz|