Ace Welding Fume Extractor #73-100M
Breathe easier with knowing you've found the best price on Ace's Welding Fume Extractor!
Our Ace Welding Fume Extractor is a useful and practical resource for welding safety. Rely on this fume extractor to keep any smoke out of your working area. Lightweight and portable, you can use this fume extractor for both field and bench work. This fume extractor contains 9 filtering combinations which may be used with TIG, soldering and light MIG applications. Ace Welding Fume Extractor units contain a compact, easy to use design. Rely on the magnetic support base for hand-free operation, saving you time and increasing welding productivity. The HEPA filter features excellent Hexavalent Chromium Control. A built in spark trap is made for fire safety and protection from flame. You will always know when to change the filter based on a LED indicator light. Check out our demo video below to find out how Ace Welding Fume Extractors make for a smoke and fire free welding environment. Order your Ace Welding Fume Extractor 73 100M on sale today!
For TIG, Light MIG, And Soldering.
Ace Fume Extractor Features:
- 113 CFM high vacuum fume extraction and filter capacity
- Designed for field and bench work, this unit is lightweight, portable, and easy to use
- Unit accommodates 9 different filtering combinations for maximum flexibility in all types of applications.
- HEPA filter included for Hexavalent Chromium control
- Built in spark trap for fire safety
- LED filter status light alerts operator to the need for filter change
- Includes 10 foot extraction hose (extra lengths can be added) with flexible nozzle assembly
- Also includes magnetic support base for hands free operation
- May be direct connected to MIG extraction gun with optional adapter
- Heavy Duty steel cabinet will withstand rugged daily use
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- 52 pounds (with filters in place)
- 24"L x 17"H x 12"W
Check out our full selection of welding machines & Safety Equipment for sale online today.
- Ace Welding Fume Extractor #73-100M Operation Manual
- Ace Welding Fume Extractor #73-100M Filters, Parts, and Accessories List
- Ace Welding Fume Extractor #73-100M Product Specification Sheet
Product Questions and Answers
How to install:
Unpack main filter.
- Place pre-filter.
Place the pre-filter directly against the main filter with the wire supported side toward the main filter and the media folds again running vertically.
- Replace front cover/sparktrap assembly.
Replace the front cover/spark trap assembly and re-latch the cover using the rubber latches.
- Connect to power source.
Connect the unit to the power source and test the operation of the unit by turning it ON with the On/Off switch.
- Attach hose.
Attach the hose to the inlet.
- Assemble flexible metal hose.
Assemble the flexible metal hose and nozzle per Figure 2.
- Connect the hose/nozzle combination.
Connect the hose/nozzle combination assembled in Step 6 above to the machine with the 10' flexible hose and the supplied coupling.