Tillman MIG Welding Gloves, #48
The Tillman MIG Welding Glove #48 is a durable, comfortable glove designed for medium heat MIG welding applications. The top grain goatskin is incredibly thick for heat resistance, and the fleece lining adds flame protection without bulkiness. A straight thumb provides excellent grip and the 3.5-inch cuff adds extra protection without compromising mobility. To ensure longevity and flame resistance, Tillman uses Kevlar stitching throughout.
- Fleece-lined for added heat protection without the bulk
- Straight thumb for best gun grip
- Thumb strap reinforcement for extra strength
- Elastic back for a snug fit
- 3 1/2” cuff for added protection
- Kevlar® stitching to protect seams
Tillman Welding Gloves Size Chart
Bulk Ordering Saves Money
Welder Supply offers a bulk discount when ordering welding gloves by the dozen. Call us for special pricing.