- MIG Welding
- 220V Input
- Single Phase
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln POWER MIG® 180C MIG Welder #K2473-2
The Professional’s Choice. Whether you’re a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG® 180C will help you get the job done! It’s a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material - up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding.
Diamond Core Technology - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum. Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive-Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
No Hassle Tool-less Design - For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes. Spool Gun Ready-Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance. Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry- ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
POWER MIG® 180C Features
- Diamond Core Technology™ - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive - Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design - For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready - Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry Potted to seal sensitive components from the environment
Shop all MIG welding machines and welding safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln POWER MIG® 180C #K2473-2 Specifications|
|Rated output||130A/17V/30%, 130A/20V/30%|
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||80 Lb(s) 0 Oz|