- Stick Welding
- TIG Welding
- 220V Input
- Single Phase
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Precision TIG® 225 TIG Welder, 220V 1PH #K2533-2
Power and Precision
The Lincoln Electric precision TIG 225 Welder is a powerful welding machine that provides the widest operating range in its class (5 to 230 amps) with the help of patented Micro-Start II technology. It offers optimal arc stability, enhanced starting, and precise welds/crater fills. This welding machine is designed with 115V receptacles that can power a water cooler or other power tools. It is a workhorse that is ideal for small auto and fabrication shops and vocational training schools.
Features of the Precision TIG 225
- Easy-to-use operator interface - select mode, polarity and weld
- AC Auto-Balance® automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum
- Enable the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input
- Offers outstanding stick welding capabilities with up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) electrodes
- Patented Micro-Start™ II Technology - Experience enhanced starting, optimal arc stability, and accomplish more precise welds
SIMPLE TO USE, EASY TO CUSTOMIZE
Easy-to-use operator interface - select mode, polarity and begin welding. When welding aluminum, AC Auto Balance® automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning
Adjust for any situation: cleaning, penetration and pulse
When welding thicker material requiring increased penetration, or when requiring increased cleaning action to break through heavy oxide layers, bypass AC Auto Balance and adjust manually for full control.
Enable the TIG pulser feature to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Superior stick welder
Also offers outstanding stick welding capabilities, including the use of up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) electrodes - even with Fleetweld® 5P+ (E6010).
Shop all TIG welding machines and TIG welding helmets available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Precision TIG® 225 #K2533-2 Specifications|
40% Duty Cycle: 28/22A, 60% Duty Cycle: 23/19A
|Output range||5-230A Max OCV: 75V|
|Rated output||130A/40%, 110A/60%|
Maintenance & Repair
Marine Fabrication & Repair
|Weight:||192 Lb(s) 0 Oz|