- MIG Welding
- 220V Input
- Single Phase
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln POWER MIG® 256 MIG Welder One-Pak® #K3069-1
POWER MIG.® The Professional’s Choice℠
The POWER MIG® 256 sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- Diamond Core Technology™ - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage
sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive - Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass
connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- Digital meters - For set up, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- New! Magnum® PRO gun and cable 15 ft. (4.5 m) - Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Copper Plus™ contact tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Add a spool gun - The POWER MIG® 256 is spool gun ready for the premium Magnum® 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the
Magnum® SG (requires adapter).
- 115V auxiliary receptacle - (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
- New! Great value-adding features - Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
NOTE: The POWER MIG® 256 cannot be powered by an engine-driven welder.
- Diamond Core Technology™ - Delivers a forgiving arc
- MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive - Features dual driven rolls
- Digital meters - For set up, meters display Your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- Magnum® PRO gun and cable 15 ft. (4.5 m) - Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Copper Plus® contact tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
Shop all MIG welding machines and welding safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln POWER MIG® 256 One-Pak® #K3069-1 Specifications|
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||256 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below