Lincoln VIKING™ 2x4C® Series - Auto Darkening Lens - Variable Shade 8, Liquid Crystal Lens #KP3775-1
Top Notch Visibility.
Introducing the Lincoln Electric Viking 2x4C Series Auto Darkening Lens. Experience a crystal-clear view of the arc and puddle with reduced eye strain for all-day comfort. The exclusive liquid crystal lens expands color range, while variable shade adjustments and sensitivity settings offer seamless welding application changes. With high-quality performance and a Shade 3 light state for setup or inspection work, this lens ensures top-notch results.
4C™ LENS TECHNOLOGY - The Modern SuperVisibility
- World-renowned lens technology provides crystal clear view of the arc and puddle
- The exclusive liquid crystal lens broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states
- Eliminates color saturation for a 1 color view
- Reduces eye strain for all day comfort
- High quality and consistent performance which minimizes blurriness and distortion
- Variable Shade 8-13 adjustments for seamless process and amperage changes can significantly improve productivity
- Variable Sensitivity adjustments for optimal lens response based on application, environment or individual
- Delay Control adjustments provide personalized lens dark to light switching performance
- 4C™ Lens Technology eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create a clear view of the base material, arc & puddle while reducing eye strain.
- Variable shade range of 8 - 13 for personalized shade control and seamless welding application changes
- Variable sensitivity for optimal lens performance based on application
- Shade 3 light state for setup or inspection work
- Hassle-free 2 year warranty