Miller Spoolmate 100 #300371
A direct connect cable makes it easy to change over for work on aluminum. Burn back is avoided with a well-designed recessed contact tip (which also provides much easier welding). You’ll be able to consistently feed the weld with dual V-knurled drive rolls. Handling wire has never been easier with the adjustable lever for loading and unloading wires. Drive roll tension is also simple to adjust, making it much more convenient to feed different types of wire.
Miller Spoolmate 100 #300371 Performs Better For Longer
The Miller Spoolmate 100 #300371 has a heavy-duty cast-aluminum drive motor and gearbox for a long service life. Thanks to a 12-foot cable, you’ll be able to approach your work from any angle. The cable has heavy-duty strain relief and remains kink-free. The kit contains extra nozzle and contact tips, as well as a convenient carrying case.
Welders Supply is your online source for the best prices on quality equipment like the Miller Spoolmate 100, and we offer free free shipping within the continental US on all orders over $300.
Miller Spoolmate features include:
- Direct Connect cable allows for easy change over and set-up on aluminum.
- Recessed contact tip for easier welding and prevention of burn back issues.
- Dual V-knurled drive rolls for consistent feeding.
- Adjustable pressure lever for easy unloading and loading of wire.
- Adjustable drive roll tension for feeding different types of wire.
- Heavy-duty cast-aluminum gearbox and drive motor.
- 12 ft. cable with heavy-duty strain relief to protect against kinking.
- Comes complete with 12 ft. cable, custom carrying case, and extra contact tips and nozzle.
For the best prices on welding machines and welding machine accessories, shop Welders Supply online.
|Welding Output Rating||135 A at 30% Duty Cycle|
|Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity||.030 - .035 in (0.8 - 0.9 mm) Aluminum|
|.023 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm) Mild and Stainless Steel|
|Wire Speed||5 - 625 IPM (Wire speed varies by power source)|
|Maximum Spool Size Capacity||4 in (102 mm)|
|Dimensions||H: 11-1/2 in (291 mm)|
|W: 3 in (76 mm)|
|L: 13 in (330 mm)|
|Net Weight||5.6 lb (2.5 kg) with cable assembly|
|9 lb (4.1 kg) with case|
|Weight:||10 Lb(s) 0 Oz|