Smith Economy Flow Gauge Regulator #31-50-580
Improve welding safety and quality
The Smith Flow Gauge Regulator is a high-quality, US-made Miller Welding tool. A great match for MIG or TIG welding, the Smith Economy Flow Gauge Regulator has a compact, forged brass body with 2" diameter gauges and a CGA 580 Inlet Connection for use with Argon, Argon mixes and Helium gas.
The Smith Economy Flow Gauge Regulator has adjustable flow rates and is suitable for both professional use and home hobbyists. Order from Welders Supply for the best price online, or browse our other welding equipment, including acetylene welding equipment.
- Durable Sure-Seat™ filtered high-pressure seat assembly on Series 30™ single-stage regulators prevent contamination from entering the seating area, reducing repair costs and downtime.
- Self-Reseting Safety Relief Valve releases excess pressure to protects regulator from damage due to inadvertent high-pressure surge. The safety body is threaded to allow a tube fitting to capture the gas and vent it away from the work area.
- Shatter-Resistant Gauge Lenses made of polycarbonate to resist damage and corrosion
- Neoprene Composite Diaphragm - Highly durable neoprene composite diaphragm enables precise adjustment of outlet pressure and extends service life
- Nickel-Plated Bonnet is corrosion-resistant and reflects residual heat for a longer service life.
Shop new and used welding equipment at Welders Supply
|Weight:||2 Lb(s) 12 Oz|