3M™ Adflo™ PAPR with 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 FX-Air, 36-1101-30SW, HE filter, Li Ion Batt, ADF 9100XX, 1/C Part #36-1101-30SW
This high efficiency particulate respiratory protection system for welders provides a lightweight, compact design with ergonomic, adjustable head suspension. Flip front welding shield allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup.3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) for welders. Compact, lightweight system with lithium ion battery, high efficiency particulate filter, wide leather belt. The 3M Adflo PAPR has a high-efficiency particulate filter that can be “stacked” onto an optional 3M™ Adflo™ Cartridge (not included) for additional protection against OV/SD/CL/HC vapors. Audible and visual alarms signal low airflow and low battery charge.
Provided for you at a low price at Welders Supply!
- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
- 8" x 4.25" clear visor viewing area (approx)
- Side windows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX with 2.8" x 4.2" viewing area (approx)
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
- For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes
- Five-position sensitivity control
- Adjustable recovery delay
- NIOSH-approved system; meets ANSI Z87.1-2010, high impact
- Storage bag, welding cap and starter kit included
Check out our full selection of 3M products and Autodarkening welding helmets for sale online today.
All 3M Helmets are made to order and take 7-10 business days to be shipped out.
|Battery Life||ADF 2000 hours, PAPR: up to 12 hours|
|Battery Type||ADF: CR2032, PAPR: Lithium-ion|
|Cartridge or Filter Included||HE Filter|
|Dark Shades||Shade 5, 8-13|
|Features||Eye & Face Protection, Flip-up solution, Respiratory Protection|
|Headgear Type||Welding Helmet with Respiratory Assembly|
|Product Series||9100 Series Welding Helmets, Adflo (Powered Air)|
|Sensitivity||5 Level (TIG>1A & MIG/MAG, Stick)|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI Z87.1-2010, NIOSH Approved|
|Visor Type||Clear Visor and Auto-Darkening Welding Lens|
|Welding Process||Grinding, Stick, MIG/MAG, TIG >1A, Plasma, Tack Welding|