3M Safety Goggles, 500-Series GG501SGAF #05113127455
3M™ Goggle Gear GG501SGAF-EU goggle has a low profile design, an adjustable headband and optional prescription insert. The goggle with a Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings
- Optical class 1 lens suitable for prolonged use
- 3M™Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating provides superior anti-fog and anti-scratch properties, complying with K & N marking requirements of EN166.
- 3M™Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating provides scratch resistance and durability
- Coating retains its effectiveness even after multiple washings
- Can be disinfected with diluted bleach soaking or alcohol wipes without losing its anti-fog performance
- Offers excellent protection against UV radiation
The 3M™ Goggle Gear, 500-Series is a low-profile design with an adjustable strap and indirect ventilation. These splash goggles with 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating help keep lenses clear in, steamy and wet environments.
3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Technology brings higher anti-fog performance to safety eyewear, helping workers see more clearly to complete on-the-job tasks. The anti-fogging properties are based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings. Here is how the anti-fogging properties work. When microscopic water droplets land on lenses without any type of coating, they bead up and form condensation and fog, obscuring your vision. With 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Technology, the anti-fog coating produces a reduced-contact angle, flattening the water beads into a thin, transparent film of water that allows light to pass through. The 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, even after washing multiple times.
3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating with its active ingredient is bonded to the lens which helps the eyewear last longer. The coating retains its effectiveness for at least 25 washings with water. The coating withstands disinfection with diluted bleach soaking or alcohol wipes without losing its anti-fog performance. The eyewear meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3. Eyewear also comes with polycarbonate lenses that absorb 99.9% of UV rays.
- Eyewear Range Premium
- Goggle Type Vented
- Lens Coating Scotchgard Anti-Fog
- Lens Colour Clear
- Lens Marking 2C-1.2 3M 1 BT K N
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Product Series Goggle 500
- Product Type Safety Goggle
- Standards/Approvals EN 166:2001